Saturday, August 13, 2005

Mona Lisa with Sunflower




This is the most expensive painting I have ever put on eBay.
Abstract Acrylic
TITLE: Iced Mona Lisa with Sunflower 2005I have always enjoyed painting the Mona Lisa. This time, I wanted to do something different with her. I am very please with the effect I have achieved with this painting. The painting has texture made up of sand mixed in with gesso and sealed This painting comes un-framed. It's painted on quality hand stretched canvas and will be shipped rolled in a sturdy postal tube. SHIPPING will be FREE. The size is (47.5 X 35.5 inches) 120 cm x 90.5 cm.
eBay name art*teanne

4 comments:

Nina Kuriloff said...

Ooh!
I like this painting, Te!
I enjoyed visiting your blog this morning.
*smiling*

xxxxxxxx said...

Wonderful...just simply wonderful. I'm a painter myself, looking for others with some interesting (and GOOD) work online, and I came across this piece. It's quite nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love this one! Stunning!

TeAnne said...

Thanks Nina, Raula and Bluemoon. :)