Saturday, April 12, 2014

Collaborations

"An Ocean Lullaby"
(Collaboration between TeAnne & Elle ~Poetess~) 1998©

Softly the ocean hums its lonely tune
while from lands of dreams he comes
She waits!
He walks the night with pounding heart
the moon lighting each step
Will he reach her in time
He listens a moment only
The ocean, distant
quietly singing "Hurry, hurry"
Sitting still, she listens!
The ocean collapsing on the sand
its melody,
reminiscent of old melodies
of the once forgotten lands
lightly the breeze caresses her hair and face
a single tear glistening on her cheek
The waters lap at her hem-line
The hour is late.
Two lovers coming together
a forbidden love to share
It seems an eternity
since her exile she escaped
Five long years of empty arms
forbidden lovers driven far
For when they unite
Again two worlds will be as one..........
Elle ~Poetess~ & TeAnne  © Feb 20.1998
The Best of Evil (Collaboration)  

Hearts, love and flowers poetry I abhor
been know to write some myself, I confess
Give me blood, guts and evil by the score
watch me clamour for the evil booklets.
A heart dripping with blood is more appealing
Than the broken love hearts in my face
A poem with guts and gore is more pleasing
Well it gets this black heart to race!

Yes, my black heart has been called a bitch
No love pumps through these veins
My man calls me the West’s wicked witch
I get a kick out of driving him insane.

Hearts, love, and flowers, always on the mend
Reading of desire and longing is so wearing
This poetry is not at all my best friend
always repeating the neediness and yearnings

Black poetry is what I require
To keep this black heart beating
It’s the devils love I desire
Don’t come to me with your weeping.


TeAnne & Maureen/Moonchild © July 18.1999
 
MAGIC WEAVER, WEAVE ME A THREAD
Collaboration. Danny Pogue & TeAnne © Oct.4.1998

I'm at the ‘Weaver's Mansion’ with people all around, 
though I stand within this crowd, I’m standing all alone! 
No...you wouldn't understand, I can’t face you yet 
I will be home later, when I have curbed this loneliness. 
They look at me here and snicker, behind an open hand 
You’d think I had the plague, nevertheless, I like it in this place! 
It’s where I don’t feel unhappy...... 
and I can loose it, in the music from the band!
I’m not so very far from you, just two miles down the road...
There is a ‘magic weaver’ here, and there’s a dream, I long to unfold.......
I need to sit awhile and fall under his spell, and I’ll be home soon,
it’s a promise, just after another nip or two.!
 ‘cos’....I see beauty in this place, although it is not for free,
Damn, this rickety bar stool, or was that really me?
I greet my friends.... they just shrug and pass me by
Now I ask you, what’d I do, what’d I say, I am asking why?
The lights are elongated as my vision becomes a blur
I am trying  to speak but my words, are all coming out a slur.
I spent all the grocery money, I swear, on just a few beers
I came here with a friend, but now, I don’t see him anywhere
I hang onto the bar, as my permanent support...
you see, the patrons here pay with their lives,
their families and a lost rapport.
A song, a joke, a glass of ale a moment from the ache
escaping world  that never gives, just one more glass, is all it’ll take
for then, for just an instant, I am more than I can be...
I look the weaver in the eye, and know the thread is me.
Danny Pogue  & TeAnne ©  Oct 4.1998 


MASK SO TOUGH
DEATHToughness, the mask
I wear on the outside
A cast, of hardness, while
On the inside ....... weakness
I wear a mask of smiles
where on the inside are tears
I wear this mask of liveliness
to cover a mask of death.
 
                                         TeAnne & Professor Gloom © 16 Feb. 1999 
#1
Port Arthur Massacre  (Sunday 28th April)
Collaboration ThunderStorm and TeAnne © Oct. 1998. 
The day dawned like any other on the peaceful Tasmanian Isle
People woke in different moods, for some a day of toil
While for others a day of rest,  on their face's a smile
No one could have imagined the horror, about to spoil
Bustling in the streets, as tourists ambled through Port Arthur
Admiring the beauty of the Apple Isle's terrain
Stopping off for morning teas, or a day of praise and worship
Then pandemonium erupted, tranquillity  was slain
The madman dispersed his deadly venom, coldly he took aim
Hostility in his veins, he fired randomly with ease
Heedless of their injuries, he lined up his next victim
This cold-blooded killer caused chaos with each trigger squeeze
Oblivious to cries of pain, relentlessly he shot them
As life ebbed he cared not for the unfolding tragedy
This lunatic continued with his cold-hearted massacre
He played a game called god whilst the innocent lay bloody
Mothers, lovers, he cared not for these families ripped apart
A nightmare so gruesome, innocent children their lives cut down
What possessed this man, on Sunday April twenty-eight
Never to be forgotten, the slaughter of a peaceful town
Likewise the helicopters who carried the victims away
He shrewdly shot at to add to his horrendous crime
Worldwide the news of his murderous spree was relayed
The world caught up in horrified awe of this shattering time
Despite hostages, the police did finally apprehend
More than forty lay dead from the insanity in his head
This carnage should never have been allowed to happen
Blatant disregard for lives had lent him in his stead
Incarcerated for lives taken, he lives freely in his cell
At the Governors pleasure and the tax-payers expense
Where's  the justice quoted in the bible "an eye for an eye"
Public outrage as through the Courts he holds appeals forth hence
So many families will forever be marred by this man
The answers to this day are still not at all clear
A peaceful island shattered by the loss of those held dear
Gun laws passed too late for this un-forgotten year
The Port Arthur Massacre (Sunday 28th April) R.I.P
ThunderStorm and TeAnne Pantony. ©  Oct. 1998

#2
The Port Arthur Massacre (No 2)
(Sunday 28th April 1996)
~
The sun shone brightly, in a cloudless sky
In Port Arthur, where forty victims would die
As he took aim unknowing victims did fall
No remorse did he show for this atrocity, recalled
~
A slayer of children, Dads and Mums
He shot them down, one by one
A siege more shocking, than we'd ever seen
In a restaurant, he held this hostages’ scene
~
An un- necessary loss of human lives
The world watched, as the innocent died.
On this Sunday, a day normally for worship
Our hearts went out to this little township
~
This killer now lives at the tax payers expense
And claiming aid for his legal defence
Appealing the courts to try to get free
Where is the justice, for this killing spree
~
Gun laws, now the governments’ have past
Harsher restrictions are needed to expel this farce
May the families left broken, find relief
For victims of Port Arthur, Rest In Peace.
~
TeAnne © Oct. 11. 1998
RAVING  CLARITIES  (Collaboration)
Crystal, chains
crimson, colours
rhythmic, rain
realities, rainbows
cold, chaos
cascading, clear
rushing, rivers
roaring, rage
cerebral, centuries
chorus, captivates  .
© 1998 Wayne Porter & TeAnne 


THE DODGY BOSS (A Collaboration) TeAnne & A R Hateley ©  Jan 19. 1998

Oh woe is me
oh woe am I
I lift my arms
towards the sky
Overdue another day
money to me
my boss won't pay
he says’ he's broke
Oh yeah right!
it must be a joke
Saw him gamblin’ up a storm
in the early hours
one Thursday morn
“Lost it all” says he
so how the hell
does that help me
Icy storms chill my day
I'm still waiting for my pay
as time goes by
the day he'll rue
he said to me
“Hey son! I have work for you”
TeAnne & A R Hateley ©  Jan 19. 1998



The Seasons of Love
Charles Misner & TeAnne © 1998 (Collaboration) 

I love a beautiful sunrise, in the morning dew
sparkling diamonds, placed there, for you
symphony of colours, so clear 'n' bright
set to music by birds in flight.

I love this, the first of spring,
church bells tolling
greets the new day in.
Hand in hand we reach the top,
of the mountain of life and view this lot
no looking back, onward reflect
the beauty in eachs' eyes
happiness, joy, peace and respect.

Then I too, love a summers night,
when the moon is high and the stars glow bright
with cats curled at our toes
it's a mellow place where our love can grow.

And I love you to hold me tight
while autumns' chill fills the night
brightly coloured leaves fallin' down
our happy little home where love is found

I love too Christmas night
our Yule fire burning warm and bright
the Christmas tree is still a-glow
it's a special sharing love, that all should know
Oh what a year! So hard to believe
that here we sit, loving on New Year's eve

We built our dreams high on a hill
amidst a thousand sunflowers
and our golden field of daffodils.

US
  
 
You uplift me and doubt me never
To you my heart and soul entrust
My life and mind to you, forever
Your seeds of desire abound
Know in your heart "I Love You"
These words of love resound.Waking hours filled with fresh imaginings
born of newly spawned dreams inspired
From this, you became my everything
and point of no return transpired.
These feelings, emotions and desires
Stronger, with every meeting in time
Your day, my night, sometimes fleeting
with spiritual awareness, electrically sublime.
Adjacent minds, hearts in unison beating
Let the truth be known. We are In Love!
TeAnne and Jeff D Hester. July 11, 1997 ©Footnote:  We did meet and try to love each other. 


Wet weather worker
Wet weather worker worked wonders
with waterworks when wrecked _ while
Soviet soldiers smoke screened
secret sectors slowly slapping Simon.
Wally welded wrecked water works
wrapped warmly within woven woollen windcheater.
Simon shivered slowly shaving stubble
Siberian style sideburns.
When Winston watched Wally with wonder
Winston whispered wisdom with Wendy while Wally worked.
Slowly Spike seeped special stalag secret
surveying sites selling superseded Samsung stereos.
Andrew R Hateley & TeAnne © May 16. 1999 



No comments: