Sunday, April 13, 2014

MUSIC THEMES Poetry

DEDICATED TO ALL SINGERS/WRITERS WHO EVER WROTE/SANG A SONG!
“Please Help Me I’m Falling”
On “A Beautiful Morning”.
“Baby Now That I Have Found You”
“I Only Want To Be With You.”
“Come Softly To Me”!
“The Birds And The Bees”.......
“Tell Me Why’, “He’s So Fine”
and “I’m Glad You’re Mine”!
“Shout,” “He’s A Rebel” “Oh Boy”!
“Hold On I’m Comin’” “Soldier Boy”
“My Heart Is An Open Book”
I can’t believe “Just One Look”
And “Baby I’m Yours”. “I Know”
Yes, “This Boy” “Maybe I Know”!
TeAnne © 2. Feb. 1999

“DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE!”
“Big Girls Don’t Cry”. But
“In The Still Of The Night” you can see
“The Tracks Of My Tears” from “Crying”.
“Over And Over”. ”I’m Sorry”!
“Have I The Right?” “In Dreams”
to have a “Dream Lover” to
“Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me”!
“Going Out Of My Head” `cause
“Only The Lonely” know the “Sounds Of Silence”
when I’m  “So Much In Love” with a “Travelin’ Man”.
I want to “Follow That Dream” but
“It’s The Same Old Song” at “Twilight Time”
and “Time Won’t Let Me” play “The Game Of Love”.
So “The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore”
Cos, “Baby, Baby” (I can’t get no) “Satisfaction”.
TeAnne © 2 Feb.1999

“THEY’RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY” 
 
“They’re Coming To Take Me Away” HA HA!
‘cause I think, “I’m Still In Saigon” and
“My Boomerang Won’t Come Back”!
“Little Red Riding Hood” is “Up On A Roof”
doing the “Tennessee Waltz” and is
getting ready to “Jump”.
The guards are “All Along The Watch Tower”
“Waiting For The Times To Get Better” and
“Time After Time”, “The Coal Miner’s Daughter”,
(who is, “A Stranger In My House”) is now
doing the “Crocodile Rock” to the sound
of “A Different Drum”. And me?
I’m just “Counting Flowers On The Wall”
‘cos’ “I’m Out Of My Head” “Loosing My Religion”
in “My Little Corner Of The World”
TeAnne © Feb 4. 1999 

"BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN'" 
Oh Carol” you “Heard It Through The Grapevine” that
“I Said I Loved You…But I Lied” and I only
had a “Crush” on you. “The Letter” will “Tell It Like It Is”
Well now don’t you see I was “Falling Into You”?
And I have a “Heart Full Of Soul”. You were
“Heaven Sent” and I have “The Devil Inside”.
You are “The Loved One” and “Nothing Else Matters”
I am “Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay” wondering
“How Am I Supposed To Live Without You”.
You can “Say What You Want” and I can remain
“The Unforgiven” but I am “Truly Madly Deeply”
“In Love With You” and that’s “Bloody Well Right”.
“Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” now cause “For Your Love”
I would travel “To The Moon And Back” “With A Little Help From My Friends”
Do you remember in “September” we were “Dancing In The Dark” doing
 the “Moondance” then later I would “Take The Long Way Home”
when we drank too much “Tequila”“It Started With A Kiss”
and I became a “Zombie” Well “Black Is Black” and you were the
“Black Magic Woman” on that “Black Night” because what I really drank was
“Love Potion No.9”. Then I got the “Fever” and turned  “A Whiter Shade Of Pale”
 “Sweet Dreams” "My Love” “Sealed With A Kiss” “Daniel”
TeAnne  © 31 Jan 1999
Acknowledgments to:
The 4-Tops, Neil Sedaka, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Michael Bolton, Jennifer Paige, Joe Cocker, Aaron Neville, Celine Dion, TheYardbirds, Inxs, Metallica, Otis Redding, Texas, Savage Garden, Supertramp, The Animals, Earth Wind & Fire, Bruce Springsteen, Van Morrison, Toneloc. Hot Chocolate, Cranberries, Los Bravos, Santana, The Eagles, The Searchers, Procol Harlem, The Eurhythmics Paul Mc Cartney Elton John

LETTER WRITTEN WITH SONG TITLES:
“TAKE A LETTER MARIA”
1910 FRUIT GUM COMPANY. 31 “January” “1999” 
“The 59th Street Bridge Song” 
“Tuxedo Junction:” 
“BORN IN THE USA”
“Dear John” 
“Maggie May” said “I’ve Just Gotta Get A Message To You” about “Peggy Sue” she is getting the reputation of being “Run A Round Sue”. “The Letter” she wrote said “Return To Sender” which was address to “Baker Street”. 
There is a certainty of a “Love Child” with “Johnny Be Good” or “Big Bad John” Or “Johnny Come Lately” or even “Big Bad Leroy Brown”. In any case it was “The Devil In Disguise” who captured this“Elusive Butterfly” and “Rocked The Cradle Of Love”. 
So please “Darlin’ Be Home Soon” as I don’t think I can take any more “I‘m Sorry Suzanne” from her. 
“ALL MY LOVIN” 
“Suzie Q”
“PS. I Love You” If we could only “Turn Back Time”
TeAnne © Jan 31 1999
Acknowledgments to: Tony Orlando, Pilot, Prince, Simon & Garfunkle, Glen Miller,  Bruce Springsteen, Bobby Bare/Skeeter Davis,  Rod Stewart, The Bee Gees, Buddy Holly, Dion, Joe Cocker,  Elvis Presley. Gerry Raferty, Diana Ross, Johnny Winters. Jimmy Dean, Billy Strayhorn, Jim Croce, Bobby Goldsborough, Billy Idol. Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Hollies, The Beatles, Cher, 

No comments: