Saturday, April 12, 2014

INSIDE ME POETRY

A THOUGHT PROCESSOR
My best poems are never written
They stay locked in my brain.
I want someone to invent a thought processor
To pick up my thoughts, as in my bed I lay.
At night in the dark, poems flash and flow
Rhythmically inside my mind.
But as soon as I try to capture them on paper,
Or when I try to speak them out loud
They have escaped, back into fogginess.
When I wake in the morning
It’s like they never where!
They have vanished as quickly as they came.
Please someone, I implore
A thought processor to record my poems
As they live.

TeAnne © Dec 26th .1998 


Changes IMLife. 
AKA Menopause.

I love you
NO!
I hate you
You thrill me
NO!
You disgust me
These feelings
I have no control
~
Come here
Hold me!
NO!
Go away
How dare you touch me........
~
Speak to me Darlin'
We don’t communicate enough.
NO!
SHUT UP!
I don't want to hear........
What you have say is trivial.
No…………
Tell me what you did today?
NO!
Don't talk
You are boring me.......
~
Be still
Don't move
Let me touch you.........
NO!
Get out of my face
Can't you see.......
I want to be alone!
Please don't leave me.
~
Drink in the venom
From my gaze
Spit out the anger
from my mouth!
~
Just see me through this.
The changes in my life
Try to love me!
~
TeAnne © March 13. 1999 
COME BACK TO INDEX 1999 Part2




HIDDEN
Buried in the furrowed wrinkles of time
Blackened moonbeam shadows,
life’s tightrope. Blind.
An urgency grows, down deep inside.
Slithering shadows, life’s energies, stream,
metamorphorizing deception, something sown.
Unclothed bloodsuckers, blood lines embellishment.
Hovering, mocking, chafed by chattering mouths.
Sycophants playground. I know I can’t hide.
19.April. 1998 © TeAnne


I VENTED MY HATE AND ANGER.


I wrote a hating poem today
about a very nasty person
They will never see it though
How I vented my hate and anger.
My man won't let me post it
says the dog will whine and bite
but I don't care, revenge is sweet
Because I vented my hate and anger.
I do feel much better though
Only wish this dog could know
how hateful and nasty I too can be
When I vented my hate and anger.
TeAnne © June 5.1999 



LIFE OF A POET
 
 
I like many things in life, I like life.
Life with love, rhythm and rhyme.
Rhyme and reason, a life on the wild.
Wild wind in my hair, the air of  freedom!
Freedom to be whoever I please.
Pleases me to jot  my clichés.
Clichés written in my diary, daily.
Daily Journal on life’s exposés,
Exposés rich in all that I see, is poetry
Poetry, my rationale for life in rhymes.
Rhymes of love and life in rhythms
Rhythms of oceans, the world of  life
Life, that I see in love, a vision from a Poet.
TeAnne © 1998


LIFE IN BOXES
Life in boxes
Sounds of good-bye
Seeing sadness
In an old friends eye
Friendships bonded
For many a year.
Glistening in eyes
A solemn tear.
TeAnne © Dec 27th. 1998 



MELTING POT
Mix into a melting pot, life’s blood, sweat and toil.
Take several tears, add a dash of love,
hate, heaven and hell.
Sprinkle in self doubt, courage and failure to taste.
Then boil rapidly, three babies, two husbands, some mates.
Add a few laughs, frowns, smiles and fear,
Let simmer for less then a century of years.
Splash in booze, arguments, death and rue.
It’s important, not to cover or stew.
Spoon out onto a bed of roses
 garnish with thorns and success.
Serve accompanied with life’s graces
with hot flushes and stress.
This recipe has filled a family of three.
April 19. 1998 © TeAnne



MOODY COLOURS 
I turn blue, on days when  forsaken
I turn green, with hateful jealously
I turn yellow, when melancholy mellow
I turn purple, when I pray to ‘Royalty’ above
I turn orange, at ‘that time of the month’
I turn red, with rage and occasional power!
I turn pink, when all my hopes collapse
I turn black, when the past wont come back
I turn white, when I feel righteous
I turn grey, when inside I die
I am a rainbow, I have no right to be racist!
*NOTICE THE CAULDRON ABOVE ?*

© TeAnne. Sept 21.1998


My favourite time is night!
I wish a wish upon the stars
as I gaze towards the sky.
I wish the wish, with wishers
as I pick the brightest one.
I pray my wish comes true
as they sparkle up above.
The twinkling brilliant colours
stark, against the blackened sky.
It’s my favourite time of night
and I wish for many things.
Can they brighten up my being
as they encompass the moon!
TeAnne © Oct 6. 1998 



MY DRUGS 

Coffee and Ciggies the crux of my woe
wherever these drugs take me, no one knows.
Morn and night the fix I must have
a lesson I learned, from me Mum but not me Dad.
The ciggy, it fills me lungs with tar and stuff
For thirty-three years, enough is enough!
The coffee, I love it, it gives me pep
Better get me a cup, to stop me stress.
One bloke don't love me, cos I do these things
tells me it's suicide  and it's a sin.
But if you're  addicted and the habit can't kick
You'll do anything really, for another *‘ines’ fix.
 
* ‘ines’. Caff- ine, Nicot- ine.   




SUPERSTITION
I must not cry, be sad, or angry
I must be cheery, smile and be happy.
On this, two double one triple nine-day.
Today I must write a poem
My superstition requires it
For whatever I do today
I know I will do all year round.
Past from generation to generation
Mother to child these words of wisdom.
“What you do on your birthday, you will do all year round”
How dare I be the one?
To break this family tradition
could become a major crux
for if I don’t write today
I may never write again all year.
 
TeAnne © Jan 2. 1999 



    THROW AWAY THE KEY 
    Walk the corridors of my mind
    seek the dungeons of my soul
    Tell me how bad I am
    Then throw away the key.

    Travel the terrors of my past
    cut the ribbons from my eyes
    Tell me I am punishable
    Then throw away the key.

    Open the windows of my life
    sprinkle salt upon my wounds
    Tell me it's all for my own good
    Then throw away the key.

    TeAnne © Sept. 26. 1998 



Travelling a road to nowhere 
Travelling a road to nowhere 
Nowhere my hat to hang 
Hang on to old dreams 
Dreams of days younger 
Younger then, You and I 
I live leisurely  in a forgotten heart 
Heart of cold and dark 
Dark days without you by my side 
Sideways stares as I amble 
This road to nowhere.
TeAnne ©  13 Jan. 1999  


MY LIFE AS A VACUUM CLEANER
At the end of the day
I have sucked up
All of life’s knowledge
Good and bad mingling
To make up a somewhat me.
I know my motor is burning out
And is hard to replace
My head is worn and bent
The cord of power is failing.
Worn out and over worked.
Too many years of abuse.
At the end of the day
Who will empty the trash?
TeAnne © 20 March 1999 


What is Wrong with This Picture?
This picture of me
This 'Dorian Gray'
only the picture
don't change
I do!
All the grief
anger and tears
the shadows
the evil,
all pretence shows
But not in the picture
before me!
It sits mockingly
in gold leaf frame
all young and pure,
while I...
am surrounded
by material substances
Ageing un-gracefully.
TeAnne © 29th March 1999 



SLOW MOTION PANIC
Running on and on
heart pounding
getting nowhere
all in slow motion
as the nightmare
raced on and on.

TeAnne © 26 March 1999 



WHY AM I?

What is my purpose?
my name means nothing,
It belonged to another.
I will never be uttered on lips, 
by significant others
unless I err!
Of what do I signify?
eyes rove over me,
but I am un-remembered in an instant.
unless I appear strange!
Mountains I will never move,
my peers I will never lead. 
I speak and no-one listens unless I blunder.
A sketch in someone’s memory from my past maybe,
where my purpose once meant something, 
before my usefulness declined.
For what purpose do I exist?
What more is needed of me?
Why am I...........?

TeAnne © Jan 9.1998


The BEE GEES 
  
On the TV screen, 
it's been awhile 
since they graced our 
shores with smiles.
"Words are all they have"
they sang, but we all know
that's not true.
Spics and Specs
they became for a time.
While in our hearts
their songs lived on
in memories
of younger days gone.
Professional Aussies,
still True Blue.
TeAnne © 29th March 1999 

No comments: